Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Its So Good to be Bad, Superbad

I am really excited to be blogging about this new movie coming out, Superbad. I have seen several previews on television about this, and I think it will really be a funny movie. It has a couple of the same people from the 40 year old virgin that I liked.

If you are still unsure of which movie I am referring to one of my favorite previews is when they check the kids fake ID, and all it says is "McLovin'". Of course the dumb cop believes it. There are several silly, yet funny scenes shown for this movie.

I'm not sure if I will be able to get to the theater to see this movie, but it is definitely on my to-do list.'

Superbad hits theaters Friday August 17th. The more I see these previews and movie clips the more I want to see it.

Make sure to go to youtube to watch 5 superbad movie clips on the homepage. They will only be there for a limited time, so make sure to check them out today.

If you are looking for ringtones or downloads from the movie go to the Superbad homepage.

Are you ready to be superbad?




No comments: