Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Review of Ultimate Paintball

I have never been able to play paintball , but it definitely sounds like fun, minus the pain of getting shot. I don't know much about it I wouldn't know where to start. What guns are good? What equipment do I need? What exactly is a paintball markers? However I found a good place to start learning at Ultimate Paintball.

They sell brand name gear and have a variety of guns. Some of these guns really seem hardcore, and they could definitely do some damage in a paint ball battle. Taking a look at the Tippman A-5 and some of the other guns, are looking pretty powerful to me.

A great feature they do offer when purchasing from their website is the free UPS shipping on all paintball orders of over 200$ or more. If you are an avid paint baller I can definitely see spending that much on this website. You can get a complete paintball gun package for about that much.

No comments: