Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Words of a Poet

I have finally gotten a website up and running to host poetry on. Poetry has been something I've been passionate about for a while now, since high school. I wrote nearly everyday for two years, until I started blogging. Now I have my poetry blog, Words of a Poet.

Do you have old poetry laying around with no where to share it? Submit it to my newest poetry blog, and you can have your poems published there. Of course you will have credit for it, and a link to your website if you like. Even if you submit a poem you enjoy I will give you a link.

Currently I have several of my poems published there, with many more to come. I hope to be update the website daily with my poems, your poems, famous poems, and really great quotes.

There is more information about the website and me on the about page of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might find this interesting:
http://westneanderthaldrive.blogspot.com/search/label/Poetry