Monday, October 01, 2007

Smorty

Smorty is a service like several others where you can get paid to blog. Advertisers pay you to blog about their website or product. I have overlooked this service due to the lower prices per review, but I have seen several that have been more than the seemingly standard of 6$.

This is my first post for Smorty and I hope to continue to use their service as there are several posts my blogs qualify for. What I have found however is there lack of information about the website. There isn't a FAQ section, or really a terms of service. I have no idea when I will be compensated for my posts, I hope it's soon though. There is a section displaying my "Smorty Score", but no information what the score is even about.

Smorty has the potential to compete with other paid to post websites. I hope they step it up to the next level.

No comments: