Thursday, September 13, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 1

Weight 208

Yesterday I started my lemonade diet. The drink actually tastes pretty good, the cayenne gives it the flavor of the little mexican candies. It's pretty difficult to not eat for a day, it's a habit to eat. I snack a lot or so it seems. I did take a few bites of a rice cake, I have to admit.

Every time I feel hungry I just drink the lemonade mixture and the hunger goes away. It must be the maple syrup. I haven't felt any pain after a day, however I was extremely tired and slept until 11:30 am! I couldn't believe the clock when I woke up.

Good news is I've already lost 3 pounds.

Rid Your Body of Built-Up Waste and Toxins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This sounds great, but I'm sure it will be difficult to get out of the habit of eating! I might give this a try if it continues to go well for you. I lost 16 pounds recently, but I still have a little more to go. Best of luck to you!