Monday, November 20, 2006

Adwords Summary

I started a daily log of how adwords helped my site, but I didn't keep up with it. I recently stopped using it, due to all of the google adsense accounts being deactivated.

Here are my final stats from Google Adwords

On Google partner sites it showed my ad 84,707 times with 33 clicks costing 3.70$

Overall including search engine ads as well as the "partner sites" my ad had 93,488 impressions, 64 clicks, at the cost of 8.85$

I seemingly earned more money with adwords getting users to my site, but at what cost? I recently received an email warning me of false impressions and/or clicks and that my account will be terminated if it continues.

Since that email, I have moved other feature ads to the top and better locations. I doubt I will ever make the 100$ payout at google, and on this site I've removed their ads completely.

I strongly suggest adbrite, it seems to have gotten better, I get more ads and I at least generate a few cents a day even without getting clicks.




I have a lot of things I want to write about but I just have to find the time. Thanks for reading!

Comments always encouraged and welcome.

Tags:

No comments: