Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Traffic Zap and Traffic Swarm

Traffic Zap

Among the other traffic exchange places I've found Traffic Zap

Now unlike blogmad, blogadvance and blogsoldiers

This one I believe is for all websites, so it's very unlikely you will not get approved. They have a few rules, just look them over. Since I've been approved I've had a few hits, but it goes by impressions.

So basically the busier you are the more hits you get. All you have to do is post the code in your site and your set to go.






Traffic Swarm

Another traffic exchange I've beeen dabbling with. These all are decent but the blog exchanges kill them hits wise.

With BlogMad, as long as I have credits I can get anywhere from 50-100 hits a day. It's crazy but on my site I'm up to 200+ a day. Its nice to wake up to nearly 100 hits :)

Traffic Swarm is giving me some hits, I dont know if I get it right. I have about 150 credits but its only sending me a few hits daily.

Give it a shot






Its still getting me a few hits a day so its worth it, any bit counts

Ill be doing some other things with this blog, Im going to be posting some pay per email sites and whatnot, pay per survey

Some other deals I find on the net and possibly some reviews I do

Keep posted

Thanks

No comments: