Thursday, November 02, 2006

Google Adwords Experiment Day 1

I've decided to invest in google adwords, hoping to break at least even. My current budget is set to 30$

I will post my daily stats. Now the increase of traffic won't be all adwords but it should be some. I've been signing up to other places that are getting me hits

Traffic Zap has been pretty good in getting me some hits. They've sent me like 50 people since I signed up the other day.

I asked around to other bloggers and site owners and I was surprised that no one I talked to had used Adwords before, so I'm just kinda going in blind hoping for the best.

So here is yesterdays total. Slow day but hopefully it will pick up!

Day Date Page Loads Unique Visitors First Time Visitors Returning Visitors






Wednesday 1st November 2006 143 132 115 17

No comments: