Tuesday, June 05, 2007

1408 Movie Review and Trailer

Stephen King really hasn't interested me too much as I'm not really into scary movies. I've only really liked a few scary movies, but not from Stephen King. However I have seen several of his movies, and of course they are classics. Movies such as Misery, Thinner and It are all-time movies to some, especially my girl friend. She makes me watch all of them.

The next movie coming out in the saga of Stephen King movies is going to be the 1408 Movie. It will be a short story turned into a movie. I've never heard of... until now.




After watching the trailer this may be a movie that I will see and enjoy from Stephen King's work. The movie is starring John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson. Cusack daughter dies, and he spends years trying to contact the afterlife and ghosts. He then receives a mysterious post card about the room 1408.

Now enters Samuel L Jackson.

He is the hotel manager and explains that there have been 56 deaths in room 1408 and advises Cusack not to stay there. Of course... he stays in the room, and then the craziness starts.

If you haven't heard of the movie, here is the trailer. Enjoy! Tell me what you think.


No comments: