Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's Your Big Digg?

Top 10 Tech Web Tips is asking what is your big digg?

They want to know what your biggest digg has been. Which article have you received the most diggs on?

I've recently been promoting my articles on digg, with mild success. I haven't reached front-page stardom yet, but I fully intend to.

The most diggs we have received on an article at Blog about your Blog is about 65. Make HotLinking Work for You currently has 68 diggs, and was very close to the front page. We did still receive a bit of traffic for our efforts.

Currently I am pushing an article I wrote about Alexa. Increasing your Alexa Rank Free! has 25 diggs at the time of this post. I am just realizing now I should have named it, How to Lower Your Alexa Ranking Free, but thats okay.

Don't forget to head on over to top 10 web tips, and let them know your biggest digg. If anything you will receive a digg out of it from me, and some link love (do follow blog).

No comments: