Friday, May 04, 2007

Farrey's: The Lighting Solution since 1919

When I was asking to write about Farreys.Com I was surprised at what I found when I visited the page. Not at all what I expected! I know they feature lighting, but I didn't expect it to be that bright. HAH! Bad play on words, but it works, right?

Farrey's is like an giant online Home Depot. Instead of getting lost in a giant department store, you can search for whatever it is you want. I'm not going to pretend I know "brand names" of their items, but they do brag about their giant selection. What I did do, is look at the most unique thing that I saw. I came across Sea Gull Lighting. From there you can see dozens of pictures of different chandeliers. I'm still not sure why it's called Sea Gull, but it looks nice.

No comments: