Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Free Sweepstakes at WhoGets

whogets.com is a website I just found from the pay per post forums, and registered to. The idea is fun and simple. Advertisers donate prizes for us to win, and WhoGets.Com randomly selects people to be finalists. You write why you should get the prize, if you make it to finalist stage, other members can vote for you based on your reasons as to why you think you should win.

Sound complicated? Maybe, but it's not! Let me know if you are a member and in the running for a competition, I'd be happy to vote for you. I am currently entered to win an I Pod Nano, I hope I am selected.

I am being compensated for this post, however what I have written is my own opinion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting- I am going to check it out.