Friday, May 11, 2007

WithCharacterKids.com Review

I am excited to be able to write about WithCharacterkids.com. They offer online shopping for baby products such as diaper bags, infant & toddler bedding and beds, as well as other things to decorate your child's room.

They also feature popular brands and television characters like Dora the Explorer, Thomas the Train, Spongebob, and Blues Clues.

I'm personally in the market for a diaper bag. The one we currently have, is over a year old now, since we got it at the baby shower. So, to the diaper bag section is the first place I went when surfing on WithCharacterKids.com

The choices are great, whether you are looking for style or convenience. For the bags I looked at, you could be paying anywhere form 10-30$ which is decent, it's what a purse would cost.

The bag that I liked best is the Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag. Not just for the brand name (I like Eddie Bauer) the bag is looks convenient, I love that its a backpack. It's not exactly manly carrying around a diaper bag!

This website is great for gifts as well as inexpensive must-have items. I hope you decide to check it out.

No comments: